Click to Home

Go To Search
Citizen Action Request
Police or Public Safety Related:

Code Compliance - Junk Vehicles and Yard Maintenance, Graffiti, Zoning:

Public Works - Streets, Traffic, Development Review:
  • Call 253.835.2700 Public Works Online Action Request
    • PLEASE NOTE: This link can no longer be used for Stormwater issues (i.e. flooding). For those issues please use the Surface Water Management link below.

Flooding and Stormwater Management:

    Garbage, Recycling or Yard Waste Related:
    • Call Waste Management: 253.833.3333 or 800.592.9995

    Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Department: