Home  /  Traffic Infraction Case Filing (without a lawyer) Form

Traffic Infraction Case Filing (without a lawyer) Form

Click here if you are responding to a photo enforcement ticket

You can use this form to if you do not have an attorney and you want to do one of the following:

  1. Request an in person hearing for a civil infraction (non-criminal ticket) you received (you will be required to come to court on the date assigned and your driver’s license may be suspended if you fail to appear at the scheduled hearing);
  2. Request a hearing by email (you will not be required to attend court in person, but you lose your right to appeal the decision);
  3. Send a message to the court clerk;
  4. Provide documents to the court clerk for your case.


I hereby request deferred findings if I am eligible. I submitted the below statement for consideration in the event I am not eligible for deferred findings. I agree to abide by the terms of the deferred finding ordered by the court. I understand that if I fail to abide by any condition of the deferred finding that this ticket will go on my record, that I will still owe courts costs, that I will be charged the full value of the original fine plus a $52 administrative fee, and that the original ticket will go on my record.
Maximum 500 characters are allowed.

You can pay for the ticket online by clicking here.  You can also mail your payment to Federal Way Municipal Court, 33325 8th Avenue South, Federal Way, WA 98003.  Do not send payments for photo enforcement tickets to the court.  Please follow the instructions on the Notice of Infraction or the Notice of Determination when paying a photo enforcement ticket.

Files must be less than 20 MB.
Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.

By submitting this form you are agreeing with the following statement: I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of Washington that the above is true and correct. I also understand that I am waiving my right to appeal.