Home  /  Inside City Hall  /  About City of Federal Way  /  Service Request

Service Request

Police or Public Safety Related:
Code Compliance - Junk Vehicles and Yard Maintenance, Graffiti, Zoning:
Public Works - Streets, Traffic, Flooding, Stormwater Management, Development Review:
  • For emergencies requiring immediate attention, call 253.835.2700
  • Public Works Online Action Request (IE & Chrome Only)
    • Requests submitted after business hours will be addressed the next business day
Garbage, Recycling or Yard Waste Related:
Parks Department: